Color Prints from Videotape/DVDOrder Form
A frame from your videotape/DVD can become a photo.
- The photo will be 4" x 6".
- The master videotape can be any of the following formats: VHS, VHS-C, SVHS, 8MM, Hi 8, Digital 8, MiniDV or Beta.
- We prefer that the customer be present to insure the accuracy of the frame being printed. We do not assume responsibility for the accuracy of the frame being printed, if the customer is not present.
Planning for a color print:
- Rewind the videotape to the beginning.
- Reset the counter to 0.
- Select a frame from the videotape/DVD.
- Look at the counter and write down where the frame is located on the videotape/DVD.
- On a separate piece of paper, describe the chosen image.
- Repeat the process for each color print of a different frame.
How much does it cost? Please refer to chart below:
|Number of Prints||Price per Print|